FISL has established its integrity in the niche of providing safety management services for organizations that subscribes to applicable standards and/or requirements that protects employees, employers and assets.
FISL have industry based experience in the preparation and implementation of Safety Management Systems that not only help organizations prevent and manage inherent hazards and risk peculiar to their operations but also enables their process activities to be in conformance to statutory and regulatory standards that the organization may be subscribed to.
Our safety consultancy services are best summarized to include:
- Development of HSE Management Systems
- Gap Analysis of HSE MS to OHSAS 18001:2007
- Incident/Accident Investigation and Reporting
- Safety Risk Assessments (HAZID, HAZOPS) & Development of Hazard Register
- Emergency Evacuation Procedures Setup
- Process Safety Consultancy
- Behavioral Safety Assessment
- Project Safety Planning and Implementation
- Development of contractor pre-qualification management system
- Procurement of various Personal protecting equipment (PPE)
- Installation and management of fire alarm system and equipment services - smoke detector and automated fire alarm system, fire extinguisher servicing and FM 200 Fire suppression system